Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: FIA/06/2020 – FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE ANALYST, FRC GRADE 6 TEN (10) POSTS
The Financial Intelligence Analyst will report to the Senior Financial Intelligence Analyst.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Receiving and analyzing reports of unusual Suspicious Transactions Reports (STR) made by reporting institutions;
- Receiving and analyzing Cash Transaction Reports (CTR) from reporting institutions;
- Receiving and analyzing cross border Monetary Instrument Declarations from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) made at the ports of entry/exit;
- Identifying emerging trends in Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing to inform policy, guidelines and awareness creation;
- Liaising with reporting entities during financial analysis processes;
- Undertaking research from various sources of data to enrich financial analysis;
- Preparing actionable financial intelligence reports in a timely manner; and
- Responding to financial intelligence queries from stakeholders including partner Financial Intelligence Units.
- Bachelors’ degree in any Social Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism regime;
- Working experience in banking, capital markets, insurance, pension management, SACCOs, or real estate, will be an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Demonstrate good communication and reporting skills;
- Strong critical and analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- High level of integrity;
- High level of objectivity, flexibility and agility; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.