Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: CS/03/2020 – MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION, FRC GRADE 3 ONE (1) POST
The Manager Human Resource Management and Administration will report to the Director, Corporate Services.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Providing leadership in development and implementation of human resource management and development strategies, policies and procedures;
- Coordinating initiatives aimed at achieving strategic objectives of the organization;
- Overseeing human resource planning;
- Analyzing staffing levels for effective succession planning;
- Providing secretariat to the Management Advisory Committee;
- Developing, recommending and ensuring effective implementation of staff compensation and rewards systems;
- Overseeing the development and implementation of an effective staff performance management system;
- Ensuring development and implementation of the Training and Development Plan;
- Managing implementation of health and safety programmes;
- Promoting development of staff welfare programmes;
- Ensuring preparation and implementation of departmental work plans and budget;
- Ensuring safe custody of staff records;
- Developing and implementing effective administrative policies, procedures and regulations;
- Providing general administrative support services and ensuring preparation of periodic reports for all administrative matters in the department.
- At least eight (8) years’ work experience in Human Resource and Administration, five (5) of which must have been in a management position;
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters’ Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution;
- Membership with the Institute of Human Resource Management and in good standing;
- Valid practicing license;
- Management course of at least four (4) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Demonstrate strategic and innovative thinking;
- Strong managerial and leadership skills;
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to manage change;
- Demonstrate professional competence and administrative capability in work performance;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of judgement and integrity; and
- Ability to mentor and coach.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.