Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: SME/03/2020 – MANAGER STRATEGY, MONITORING AND EVALUATION FRC GRADE 3 ONE (1) POST
The Manager, Strategy, Monitoring and Evaluation will report to the Director General.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Providing advisory services to the Director General on strategies for Corporate Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Performance Management, Quality Assurance and Risk Management;
- Coordinating the development, review and dissemination of the Centre’s Strategic Plan, Procedures and Policies;
- Establishing long term objectives for M&E processes and aligning them with the Centre’s Objectives;
- Designing and reviewing Monitoring & Evaluation of framework
- Providing guidance on the formulation and review of departmental plans and policy documents that are aligned to the corporate strategic plan;
- Developing and coordinating the implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in liaison with the departmental heads;
- Updating the strategic policy initiatives and Government priorities in line with MTPF guidelines
- Spearheading the development of annual performance contracts and reporting on the achievements of the Centre’s and departmental contracts;
- Tracking the implementation of the strategic plan by various departments and preparing progress reports;
- Identifying, documenting and mitigating risks in liaison with the departmental heads, and ensure quality assurance and regulatory compliance;
- Establishing and monitor maintenance of Quality Management System and implementation of other business process reengineering initiatives;
- Providing leadership in the annual review of strategic plans in view of emerging issues in the operational environment;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual strategy implementation reports;
- Participating in the preparation of the annual work plans and budgeting; and
- Initiating corporate impact assessment studies.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- At least eight (8) years’ work experience in Strategy Planning Monitoring and Evaluation, five (5) of which must have been in a management position;
- Bachelors’ degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Statistics, Strategic Management, Business Administration, Project Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Masters’ degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Statistics Economics, Statistics, Strategic Management, Business Administration, Project Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Management Course lasting at least four (4) weeks from a recognized institution as an added advantage;
- Certificate in Policy Development or Policy Analysis as an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Strong managerial and leadership skills;
- Demonstrate strong communication and reporting skills;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and reporting skills;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the government development agenda
- High level of judgement and integrity;
- Ability to mentor and coach;
- Demonstrate competence in work performance; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.