Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: FIA/03/2020 – MANAGER, TECHNICAL CAPACITY BUILDING FRC GRADE 3 ONE (1) POST
The Manager, Technical Capacity Building will report to the Director, Financial Intelligence Analysis and Reporting.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Providing leadership in development and implementation of policies and strategies relating to training in combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing;
- Advising on appropriate trainings and designing of capacity building interventions for the reporting institutions and law enforcement agencies on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT);
- Overseeing development of Information Education Communication (IEC) materials on AML/CFT;
- Coordinating with experts to develop training materials for target sectors;
- Liaising with expert departments to provide relevant training to staff;
- Coordinating awareness programs on AML/CFT to the reporting institutions, supervisory bodies, law enforcement agencies and the general citizenry;
- Coordinating the creation and maintenance of a secure database of all trainings;
- Ensuring prudent utilization of resources and assets assigned to the department;
- Providing a safe and secure working environment in the department;
- Managing risks in the department;
- Approving the departmental work plans, programmes and budget;
- Developing departmental staff and ensuring succession management;
- Ensuring that departmental targets are achieved and staff are appropriately appraised; and
- Mentoring and coaching of staff.
- At least eight (8) years work experience in Training and Curriculum development, five (5) of which must have been in a management position;
- Bachelors’ degree in Education, Sociology, any other Social Sciences, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters’ degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Experience in Anti-Money Laundering or Countering the Financing of Terrorism as an added advantage;
- Management course lasting at least four (4) weeks from a recognized institution as an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Demonstrate critical, dynamic and strategic thinking;
- Strong managerial and leadership skills;
- Demonstrate strong communication and reporting skills;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills; and
- Strong training skills with ability to mentor and coach.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.