Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: CS3/04/2020 – PRINCIPAL CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, FRC GRADE 4 ONE (1) POST
The Principal Corporate Communications Officer will report to the Manager, Corporate Communications.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Developing and reviewing the Communication Strategy and Policy;
- Organizing corporate events;
- Developing Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials;
- Managing media relations;
- Coordinating audience research;
- Liaising with departments to generate content material for dissemination to internal and external stakeholders;
- Promoting a positive corporate image; and
- Coordinating the implementation of corporate social responsibility programs.
- At least four (4) years’ work experience in corporate communications or public relations;
- Bachelors’ degree in Public Relations, Communications or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters’ degree in Communication or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage;
- Supervisory course lasting at least two (2) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- High level of judgement and integrity;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.