Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: IR/04/2020 – PRINCIPAL INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH OFFICER FRC GRADE 4 ONE (1) POST
The Principal Intelligence Research Officer will report to the Manager, Intelligence Research and Knowledge Management.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Ensuring strategic assessment reports are developed according to the national and international requirements for circulation to appropriate authorities;
- Coordinating research on techniques of money laundering, terrorism financing and other financial crimes;
- Establishing and maintaining knowledge management center;
- Creating and maintaining a database of information relating to money laundering, terrorism financing and other financial crimes;
- Providing internal and external service on intelligence analysis and policy development; and
- Carrying out research on money laundering, terrorism financing and other financial crimes.
- At least six (6) years relevant work experience in either Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, economic and commercial crimes investigations or other organized crime investigations, three (3) of which must have been in a supervisory position;
- Bachelors’ degree in Criminology, Commerce, Law, Public Administration, International Relations or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters’ degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Management course lasting at least four (4) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Good managerial and leadership skills;
- Demonstrate good communication and reporting skills;
- Working knowledge in intelligence research;
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- High level of judgement and integrity; and
- Demonstrate results in work performance.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.