Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: IA/04/2020 – PRINCIPAL INTERNAL AUDITOR – FRC GRADE 4 ONE (1) POST
The Principal Internal Auditor will report to the Manager, Internal Audit.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Developing audit strategies, policies and procedures;
- Ensuring audit strategies, policies and procedures are implemented;
- Preparing risk based annual audit plan for approval by the Audit & Risk Management Committee;
- Preparing audit reports to Management for implementation of recommended actions;
- Evaluating the effectiveness and implementation progress of recommendations from internal and external audits;
- Preparing quarterly audit reports to the Audit and Risk Management Committee;
- Undertaking special audits/investigations;
- Identifying departmental targets;
- Developing of departmental work plans, programmes and budget;
- Assisting in staff performance appraisal and identification of training needs in the department; and
- Mentoring and coaching of staff.
- At least six (6) years of work experience in audit and assurance, three (3) of which must have been in a supervisory position;
- Bachelors’ Degree in either Accounting, Finance, Business Administration (Finance/Accounting option), or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (K) qualification or its equivalent;
- Membership of ICPAK and in good standing;
- Management course lasting at least four (4) weeks, or other professional audit certification, from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Good managerial and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Demonstrate good communication and reporting skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- High level of judgement and integrity;
- Ability to mentor and coach; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.