Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: FIA/04/2020 – PRINCIPAL TECHNICAL CAPACITY BUILDING OFFICER, FRC GRADE 4 ONE (1) POST
The Principal Technical Capacity Building Officer will report to the Manager, Technical Capacity Building.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Ensuring development and implementation of policies and strategies relating to training in combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing;
- Developing Information Education Communication (IEC) materials on AML/CFT;
- Developing training materials in liaison with experts for target sectors;
- Coordinating awareness programs on AML/CFT to the reporting institutions, supervisory bodies, law enforcement agencies and the general citizenry;
- Creating and maintaining of a secure database of all trainings;
- Developing of departmental work plans, programmes and budget;
- Assisting in staff performance appraisal and identification of training needs in the department; and
- Mentoring and coaching of staff.
- At least six (6) years’ work experience in Training and Curriculum development, three (3) of which must have been in a supervisory position;
- Bachelors’ degree in Education, Sociology, any other Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters’ degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Experience in Anti-Money Laundering or Countering the Financing of Terrorism as an added advantage;
- Management course lasting at least four (4) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Good managerial and leadership skills;
- Demonstrate strong communication and reporting skills;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Strong training skills with ability to mentor and coach;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Good working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism regime.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.