Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: ID/05/2020 – SENIOR OFFICER, INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT FRC GRADE 5 ONE (1) POST
The Senior Officer, Intelligence Development will report to the Principal Intelligence Development and Liaison Officer.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Gathering information for intelligence development to support financial intelligence analysis;
- Carrying out surveillance on the emerging trends and methods of money laundering and terrorism financing and other organized crimes;
- Preparing reports on money laundering/terrorism financing and other organized crimes;
- Assisting in physical identification of assets associated with criminality for freezing;
- Compiling intelligence statistics and reports;
- Obtaining access to international financial database, monitoring information and assessing potential international risks of money laundering; and
- Assisting in developing the departmental work plans and budget.
- At least four (4) years relevant work experience in either Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, economic and commercial crimes investigations or other organized crimes investigations;
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminology, Law, Public Administration, Commerce, International Relations, Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters’ degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Supervisory Course lasting at least two (2) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Demonstrate good communication and reporting skills;
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- High level of integrity;
- Working knowledge in intelligence research;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Demonstrate results in work performance.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.