Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assist the Head of Administration and Property in Maintaining and Managing Jubilee Premises and assets by ensuring that the properties are safeguarded and secure.
- Assist the Head of Administration and Property Management in preparing budget for OPEX and CAPEX for approval by the Management.
- Supervise Building Supervisors stationed in Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Supervise Facilities coordinator, review contracts of the serviced providers
- Managing a portfolio of tenants during their tenancy.
- Marketing and leasing of Jubilee premises to potential tenants through lettings agents
- Facilitating the processing of Letters of Offer both new and renewals
- Facilitating collection of Rent and service charge
- Collaborating with Finance Department for timely invoicing and collection of rent and service charge.
- Liaising with Legal departments for lease facilitation, distress, and attending court for legal matters on tenancy as and when required.
- Screen prospective tenants and share findings and recommendations with the Letting Committee.
- Overseeing the outsourced Letting Agents and reporting on letting activities.
- Coordinating lease renewals and processing letters of offer and new leases.
- Monitoring and measuring tenant compliance to specified standards to ensure their operation within guidelines of their signed lease agreement obligations.
- Identifying and ensuring that OSHA standards are communicated to all tenants and implemented accordingly.
- Dissemination of information to the tenants on all operational matters.
- Collating tenant issues and recommend viable resolutions.
- Conducting pre and post vacancy inspections and end of lease procedures to maximize occupancy and minimize income lost through vacancies.
- Designing, conducting, evaluating and interpreting tenant satisfaction surveys.
- Customer focus
- Market awareness
- Leadership qualities
- Team spirit
- Ownership & commitment
- Entrepreneur spirit
- Capacity to conduct work, show initiative and produce reliable results
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Procurement skills
- Inventory control
- Basic Accounting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Economics or in a related field.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Diploma in Technical Education – Building, Mechanical, Civil or Electrical is an added advantage
- Registered Surveyor
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position
Closing Date 31st August, 2020