Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kisii National Polytechnic seeks to recruit experienced and self-motivated individuals to the following position
DEPUTY ESTATES OFFICER (1 POST) JOB GROUP KP 8
REPORTS TO: ESTATES OFFICER.
This position is responsible for management of day to day operations in the maintenance sections to ensure conducive and optimal utilization of institutional facilities.
- Participate in development of the departmental budget with the Estate Manager.
- Participates in scheduling of work to the technicians in the department to ensure achievement of projects plans and departmental objectives.
- Implements the health and safety procedures by conducting daily checks on operations to eliminate and minimize work related injuries.
- Allocates staff work on a daily basis to ensure efficient operations and achievement of departmental goals.
- Assist in monitoring and supervising staff performance to establish high deliverable quality of work by staff.
- Provide input to various departmental reports to enhance accurate reporting of the departmental status and inform resource input decision where required.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records related to all repair and maintenance to demonstrate delivery of the department’s mandate.
- To supervise grounds personnel.
The applicants must have
- Diploma in Building Technology.
- Three (3) years relevant experience.
- Certificate from National Construction Authority
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their handwritten applications, curriculum vitae, and copies of certificates, ID and other testimonials to the undersigned on or before 11th SEPTEMBER, 2020 at 4pm. The applicant must have a certificate of good conduct, HELB clearance certificate and KRA clearance certificate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kisii National Polytechnic,
P.O Box 222-40200,
KNP IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYER, THEREFORE FEMALE AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.