Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FINANCE OFFICER- Vacancy reference UT/2020/08/03
Job title: Finance Officer
Department: Finance and Support Services
Supervisor/Manager title: Finance Manager
Job Grade 3: Location: Nairobi
The jobholder is responsible for ensuring timely, efficient and effective processing of accounting and financial management transactions of the Trust. In addition, the Finance officer will support the management in implementing the finance and accounting strategies, internal controls and enforcement of policies, procedures as well as generation of information for decision making.
Required Qualification and person specifications:
• Holder of Bachelor’s degree in business management, Commerce, Finance or related discipline from a recognized University and professional accountancy training with minimum attainment of CPA part 2.
• Those with full professional accountancy certification and higher level diploma with relevant vast experience may be considered.
• Additional relevant training and qualifications in financial management and donor reporting will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience 3 of which must be in project/grants accounting.
• Demonstrated work experience in computerized accounting is essential. Those with competence in Navision financial software will be desirable.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match these exciting positions, please forward your application letter and detailed CV by email on or before 4th September 2020 stating your expected salary and contact details. The subject of the application email and letter should indicate the position you are applying for including its reference number and be addressed to:
The Human Resources Unit,
P O Box 28151-00100, NAIROBI.
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the anticipated large number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Applicants are encouraged to apply by email address provided above only. In addition, canvassing by interested applicants is not encouraged and therefore any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.