Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Technical Services
Reports to: Enterprise Systems Lead
Responsible for (Direct reports): Intern
Job grade: CRA-GD -005
Job Purpose: The purpose of the Engineer position is to help our customers deploy and build reliable infrastructure systems, integration of complex solutions built on the various platforms. The engineer supports a diverse variety of technical solutions built with Microsoft technology as well as other technologies.
Responsibilities (Functions and duties)
- Review and understand design document, scope of work and project plan for project.
- Deploys and configures agreed solutions as per the project plan and SOW.
- Provides daily and weekly reports on progress of project to Team Lead.
- Skills transfer to client team on deployed solution.
- Provides after sales service including follow up support on deployed solution for agreed time-period.
- Receives requests for support, ensures the calls are recorded and provides technical support to resolve issues.
- Develops incident reports based on technical support provided and closes call.
- Performs technical evaluations of infrastructure equipment and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Prepares and maintains clear documentation and records on system configurations and changes for deployed solutions and support.
- Works with other technical teams to ensure contractual performance.
- Attends training on various products and ensures relevant certification of the same.
- Trains Interns on products, processes and procedures for the department.
- Attends training on various products and ensures relevant certification of the same for self and others.
Experience: Three (3) year experience in a similar position.
Academic: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and/or related fields or equivalent in certificates and experience.
Specialist knowledge required:
- Certifications in various engineered systems, Servers, Storage and Tape, Networking and Data Center Products, Enterprise Communication, Virtualization and Services.
- Azure, AWS Certifications
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching )
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Dell and VMware Certifications
- Cloud computing
- Any other certifications required by the Company
- Ability and willingness to stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies
- Problem solving skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to make decisions
How to Apply
The applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th September 2020
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.