Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DASE Limited wishes to recruit qualified personnel to fill the following position.
Job Vacancy: Mechanical Welder & Fitter
- Interpret drawings & designs, and read measurements for purposes of planning job layouts and procedures
- Double-check design specifications before commencing with cutting work.
- Performs handwork and assembly operations on mechanical, electrical, and sheet metal products
- Operate flame-cutting equipment
- Weld steel materials
- Use a rod and heat to join metals
- Monitor fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts, warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of materials
- Measures and marks out cutting and bending lines.
- Determine welding positions and the type of metal to be fused
- Performs quality checks on completed products i.e. test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Ensure that equipment are in condition and that they not compromise health and safety of workers
- Monitor work environment for hazards and ensures that team members adhere to PPE requirements and all safety procedures at all times.
Interested persons should send their application, CV and relevant academic and professional certificates to email@example.com before 31st August 2020