Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DASE Limited wishes to recruit qualified personnel to fill the following position.
Job Vacancy: Spray Painter & Polisher
- Set up and operate machines to coat or paint metal surfaces: Pours coating liquid into spray container and connects gun to sprayer; turns valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray according to knowledge of painting technique
- Utilize different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface: Sprays surfaces of machines, manufactured products, or working area with protective or decorative material
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint: Cleans grease and dirt from product, using materials, such as lacquer thinner, turpentine, soap, and water, Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface.
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools. Applies masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
- Measure and mark equipment, objects, or parts to ensure grinding and polishing standards are met
- File grooved, contoured, and irregular surfaces of metal objects to conform to design and layouts specifications.
- Mark defects such as cracks, and splits for repair.
- Measure, Inspect and test finished work pieces to verify quality of finished work
- Cleans spraying equipment and brushes with solvent.
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
Interested persons should send their application, CV and relevant academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st August 2020