Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HJFMRI is seeking a Grants and Compliance Manager for an upcoming USAID-funded multi-year project – KENYA HEALTH PARTNERSHIPS FOR QUALITY SERVICES (KHPQS
The Grants and Compliance Manager will be responsible for oversight and management of the grant’s portfolio under this activity. S/he will also oversee the capacity building component of the activity, with focus on strengthening internal systems, financial management of the sub-recipients and counties and building their competence in overall program management.
Lead and develop a team of office of grant and contract professionals who are responsible for all aspects of incoming and outgoing awards review and negotiation. This includes working with the Legal counsel on drafting agreements, interpreting language, and applying rules and regulations from the funder.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· Master’s Degree in Business, Procurement, Accounting, Finance, Management, Auditing, Economics or related field
· A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the NGO sector in Senior Grants/Compliance Management positions.
· In-depth understanding and experience of working with proposals and contracts from donors. Experience of complex planning and budgeting processes including the ability to provide clear guidance on donor policies and procedures
· Experience with progressively increasing responsibility in the management of a successful sub-granting portfolio, preferably with a bilateral or multilateral program will be highly preferred
· Demonstrated experience in working with high level government, civil society and donor institutions.
· Experience in Managing USAID projects is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum requirements, submit your application & CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for by August 31, 2020. Applicants must put the TITLE OF THE JOB in the SUBJECT LINE. Those who do not meet the minimum requirements as detailed in the job description will not be considered. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
This position is contingent to the successful award of the contract.