Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Procurement and Administrative Officer is responsible for facilitating, organizing and managing program Acquisitions, correspondence, logistics, and other administrative issues in support of the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), of the Kenya Defense Forces (KDF) program under HJF Medical Research International, Inc.
Qualifications: Skills and Competence
· Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration with a bias to human resource management or another related field.
· Primary procurement qualification or demonstrable proven experience managing complex procurement systems.
· Experience in providing logistics to a USG funded program.
· Excellent organizational skills, proactive and ability to work in a diverse team as well as independently.
· The incumbent must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and must have very good oral and written communication skill.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and Curriculum Vitae with Position title in the subject line including names and contacts of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 4, 2020.