Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The digital communications consultant will be an integral member of the ICJ Kenya team, managing brand assets, creating visuals and writing, and editing content for social and digital media — from webinars, Facebook, Twitter , LinkedIn to Instagram — as well as improving and maintaining the ICJ Kenya’s website. The consultant will al so contribute to the development and maintenance of the ICJ Kenya’s communications infrastructure and systems so that ICJ Kenya can produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.
The consultant will report directly to the ICJ Kenya Executive Director and work closely with the communications officer, and the programmes and administrations teams. This work includes collaborating with diverse colleagues and partners in the sector. Level of effort: This is a part-time consultancy position, a maximum of 12 days a month spread bet ween September 2020 and February 2021
Required skills and experience:
Successful candidates will need a mix of visual, editorial/writing, and strategic/process development thinking. They will demonstrate their strength in understanding and communicating technical content, developing compelling narratives and visuals, and setting up editorial/communications systems and processes. They will also have in-depth knowledge of graphic design and digital typography, as well as experience executing marketing and branding projects from conception to production including websites and social media campaigns.
· A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience in digital communications, required.
· Strong writing and editing skills in English, required.
· Experience web development and content management systems required.
· Solid experience developing and managing social media and community engagement campaigns, required.
· Experience producing live video and using social media listening tools, a plus.
· Experience with a range of professional digital design and video editing software required.
· An academic degree in digital media, communications design, or similar discipline, an added advantage.
· English is the working language for this assignment; excellent oral and written communication, presentation and editting skills in English are required.
· A good working knowledge of Kiswahili.
To apply please submit your application to email@example.com indicating Digital Communications Consultancy in the subject area
Your application should include your CV (indicating all past relevant experiences), cover letter (describing in a captivating manner why you consider yourself the unicorn for this role, with your all- inclusive daily rate) and the following three excerpts from your portfolio (these can be written, audio, visual or provided via a link):
1. An actual communications strategy you have developed for an organisation, or a style guide you have created for an organisation, or a digital system you have developed for an organization.
2. A social media campaign you have created or led, or a campaign you would recommend for either one of our social media handles.
3. A product you have designed from concept to finalisation that conveys an idea or message that is user-facing, friendly, and demonstrates:
· Your graphic design skills,
· Your video/motion production skills
· Your copy-editing skills.
The application deadline is COB September 4, 2020, with applications reviewed and considered on a rolling basis as received.