Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We seek a dynamic, creative and committed Human Resources and Administration Manager, able to operate in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating superior interpersonal and leadership skills, and knowledge of human resources and administration best practice and the ability to multi-task.
The Human Resources and Administration Manager is a key member of the senior management team. Based in Nairobi, the position works with the entire team and reports to the Executive Director.
• A bachelor’s degree in human resource management or business management administration (a master’s degree will be an added advantage)
• At least ten years’ previous work experience in human resources administration (experience in the non-governmental sector will be an added advantage)
• IHRM Membership
• Extraordinary initiative, creativity and capacity to think strategically
• Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, verbal and written communication skills
• Integrity, conﬁdentiality, and professional discretion essential
• Appreciation of diﬀerence, diversity and human rights values in the workplace
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people with diverse backgrounds throughout the sector
• Performance review methods and techniques
• Staﬀ training, development and recognition
• Knowledge and understanding of human resources best practices, including the ability to interpret and apply policies consistently in the context of problem-solving
• An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
• Technologically competent, experienced with database systems, including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proﬁcient level
• Willingness to travel as needed
At ICJ Kenya, all staﬀ are expected to work at integrating the organisational values into the performance of their duties and tasks on a daily basis and by participating in in-house working groups designed to uphold the values and foster healthy communication.
Send curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Closes: September 4, 2020 Location: Nairobi
Type: Fixed-Term Contract
Salary: Ksh 300,000 – 350,000/- pm (with benefits package)