Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position:
Job Group ‘Q’
Duties and Responsibilities
- General diagnosing, caring and treating diseases and rehabilitation of patients;
- Carrying out specialized clinical care
- Providing psycho-social interventions
- Providing clinical services to patients
- Training, consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities
- Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control
- Coordinating health education and promotion
- Implementing health projects and programs
- Maintaining up-to-date health information systems
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care
- Undertaking health research
- Analyzing medical reports
Requirement for appointment
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized by Medical practitioner and Dentist Board;
- Master’s degree in general surgery or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Certificate of registration by the medical practitioners and dentist board
- Valid practicing license from the medical practitioner and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
NB: All who had previously applied need to reapply afresh.
How to apply
Application forms can be accessed at HERE. Applications should be sent via email to email@example.com OR hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 4th September 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer