Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position:
Job Group ‘L’
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking disease control activities such as disease research, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations
- Participating in the training of stakeholders on vector control programs,
- Treating sick animals
- Advising on good veterinary practices
- Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets
- Providing advise on animal breeding and welfare
- Undertaking postmortem examination and other diagnostic tests
Requirements for Appointment
- Be in possession of Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) degree from a recognized institution.
- Be registered by Kenya veterinary Board
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Contract
Salary: As prescribed by SRC
How to apply
Application forms can be accessed at HERE. Applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 4th September 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer