Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Gross Salary: 150k – 250k
Our client is one of the leading FMCG Companies in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Trade Marketing Manager to lead in developing the Trade Marketing Strategy and Tactics so as to attain defined business objectives, in particular, increase in sales through Instore excellence, winning in the trade and field team optimal management.
- Develop the Trade Marketing strategy for Modern Trade and cascade the same to the sales team.
- Develop the Trade Marketing strategy for General Trade and cascade the same to the sales team.
- Develop, execute and perform programs created to enhance store and trade presence plus ultimate off-take
- Drive 100% On Shelf availability in all outlets reference MHSKUs
- Development of the planograms and the MUST have SKUs for the different outlet types
- Develop a training and team development plan for the field team and shelf stockers
- Cascade the trade strategies to both the sales and marketing team.
- Provide support required in implementation of JBP guidelines
- Conducting weekly & monthly performance review of your indirect reports. Follow up on agreed actions to ensure full execution within set timelines.
- Initiate business review meetings and ensure all agreed actions are carried out within agreed timeframes.
- Provide strategy, focus and solutions on listing and placement of new products and existing products through updating the channel managers on the performance
- Drive execution of the identified strategies and actions through the relevant functional heads.
- Drive performance management on the key performance indicators including sales revenue, sales volume and product availability.
- Oversee and deliver successful product launches, product placements and activations as and when required.
- Perform other duties as allocated.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Trade Marketing management role, additional Sales or Marketing experience is an added advantage.
- MUST have experience with Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Proven instore excellence track record, strategies and implementation. with excellent understanding and an in-depth knowledge of the role, market and the changing environment
- Strong project management abilities in order to effectively oversee an organization’s strategy and project implementation
- Excellent interpersonal skills are valuable for collaborating with colleagues, overseeing personnel, and representing an organization
- Strong analytical abilities and commercial understanding with intellect and curiosity
- Proactive and assertive with strong relational and networking skills.
- Strong time management skills and self-motivation skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Have a valid driving license: be able and willing to travel across the designated regions.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Trade Marketing Manager) to email@example.com before 31st August 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.