Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is looking to hire experienced Van Delivery Drivers who will be accountable for delivering superior volume, coverage, distribution and In-store presence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
- Support the pre-sale representative in all aspects of vendor activities, order processing, and after sales requirements to ensure overall vendor satisfaction.
- Ensure that the collections for the day are tallying with orders placed, delivered and the reconciliations done on daily basis to ensure alignment with other departments for performance tracking
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
- Help Customers in making orders through the mobile App.
- 100 % match between order and delivery
- The goods loaded into the back of your van and for accountable for stock take purposes.
- The correct use of and maintenance of all equipment supplied by the company.
- Completing all of the “end day” tasks
- Minimum of 3 year in van Sales Driving in FMCG Industry
- Must have a valid Driving License –Class BCE
- Must have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct or Receipt showing recent application.
- Demonstrable good knowledge in using smart phone
- Conversant with geographical areas allocated
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet above requirement are advised to send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 28th August 2020