Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a Manager/Senior Officer in supporting research, planning and compliance to promote efficiency and viability in the provision of water services.
Reporting Relationship: Senior Planning Officer
The duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Reviewing of WASREB internal policies, regulations, guidelines;
- Conducting research covering in all areas of operations including on annual surveys quality and value of accreditation service and other service charter commitment;
- Reviewing the citizen service delivery charter;
- Undertaking studies as per the organization strategic plan and performance contract;
- Tracking the Strategic Plan implementation;
- Carrying out Corporate monitoring and evaluation;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual organisational performance report;
- Preparing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating WASREB’s; work plans and Performance Contract (PC).
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics from recognized institutions;
- At least 2 years’ experience in the relevant field or Entry level for grade 6
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Working with people
- Applying technical expertise
- Customer and stakeholder orientation
- Drive for results
- Continuous learning and knowledge sharing; and
- Technological awareness
Terms and Conditions of Service:
The position of Director Standards, Licensing & Advocacy will be on Five (5) year contract renewable once on satisfactory performance, while all the other positions will be on pensionable terms of service.
How to Apply
All applications must be accompanied by a copy of the National Identity Card, detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates and should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Water Services Regulatory Board,
P.O. Box 41621 00100,
So as to be received not later than 23.59 hours on Tuesday 15th September 2020. Due to the threat caused by COVID –19, the applications should be submitted only through electronic means. They should be sent via email to email@example.com with only ‘POSITION APPLIED FOR’ as the subject line.
WASREB is an equal opportunity employer and women, youth and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by submitting the following compliance certificates; Certificate of Good Conduct, Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board, Tax Compliance Certificate, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Clearance, and Credit Reference Bureau Certificate.