Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a Manager/Senior Officer in developing standards for Water Service delivery.
Reporting Relationship: Senior Standards Officer
The duties and responsibilities entail:
- Review proposed standards and give Review proposed standards and give recommendations.
- Maintain a register of all standards register of all standards
- Propose areas of research.Propose areas of research.
- Assisting in the development of standards Assisting in the development of standards
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any relevant field from a recognized institution with at least Two (2) years’ work experience or Entry level for Grade6; ;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Working and supervising people;
- Applying technical technical expertise;
- Customer and stakeholder orientation;
- Drive for results:
- Continuous learning and knowledge sharing;
- IT Proficiency
Terms and Conditions of Service:
The position of Director Standards, Licensing & Advocacy will be on Five (5) year contract renewable once on satisfactory performance, while all the other positions will be on pensionable terms of service.
How to Apply
All applications must be accompanied by a copy of the National Identity Card, detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates and should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Water Services Regulatory Board,
P.O. Box 41621 00100,
So as to be received not later than 23.59 hours on Tuesday 15th September 2020. Due to the threat caused by COVID –19, the applications should be submitted only through electronic means. They should be sent via email to email@example.com with only ‘POSITION APPLIED FOR’ as the subject line.
WASREB is an equal opportunity employer and women, youth and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by submitting the following compliance certificates; Certificate of Good Conduct, Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board, Tax Compliance Certificate, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Clearance, and Credit Reference Bureau Certificate.