Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
An upcoming hotel based in Naivasha, seeks to hire a highly competent, self-driven and result oriented Accountant.
- Update financial records by reviewing and posting various General ledger journal entries with recent transactions and changes.
- Ensure prompt and proper recording of all financial transaction
- Create and implement internal control systems, both financial and otherwise.
- Prepare, verify and process invoices, and maintain creditor’s ledger
- Manage bank transactions including maintaining cashbooks, and reconciliations.
- Process payroll, disburse salaries, and maintain salaries thereof.
- Ensure statutory payments are processed and paid as per the statutory requirements, including NSSF, PAYE, NSSF, VAT, Income Tax, and other statutory levies.
- Prepare and submit financial reports including daily, weekly and quarterly operating reports as well as annual financial statements
- Verify all payment records,
- Implement recommendations by the external auditors
- Degree in business related areas.
- Holder of CPA 4 and above.
- At least 3 years’ experience of accounting in a busy hotel environment
- Working knowledge of at least one accounting software.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, send your cover letter, CV, certificates and other testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Accountant-Naivasha) on or before to 31st August 2020.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.