Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Madison life Assurance Kenya Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading insurance Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position:
This position will be located at the Group’s Head Office in Madison House and it will report to the Group Head of ICT. The position holder will work closely with other team members to investigate business processes, taking a holistic view of the situation. This will include examining elements of the organization structures and process development issues as well as current processes and IT systems
• Determining Business needs.
• Determining what is required to meet the business needs
• Collecting and confirming relevant input from users, customers, and stakeholders.
• Defining and modeling requirements and solution designs.
• Using data to model proposed solutions.
• Evaluating the value each proposed solution model provides.
• Making improvements that will increase the value of a proposed solution model.
• Managing and organizing the necessary processes to document the success or failure of a proposed solution.
• Ensuring the security of the data including the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Life Assurance business system.
• Responsible for business continuity management (BCM) of the systems including the backup and disaster recovery plan.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates should have the following;
• A Degree in IT or related field;
• At least five years’ experience with the Turnquest Systems and environments
• A holder of at least one or multiple certifications like Oracle PL/SQL developer. Java Developer, ITIL and CBAP
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications together with their CVs and copies of certificates to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 11th September, 2020.