Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Loan Officer,
Job Grade: Grade 6,
Department: Retail Services,
Section / Unit: Mobiloan,
Reports to: Area Lead/ Sector Manager,
- Generate revenue through consistent delivery of customer, disbursement, and collection targets.
- Cross-sell Mobiloan Micro Services within My Mobig. Savings, Insurance, etc.
- Deliver first rate customer service by building strong customer relationships.
- Conduct proper due diligence and KYC to ensure we have sufficient information to advise customers on suitable products and services.
- Drive repayment behaviour by lending only what the business can afford, consistent follow-up, maintaining accurate records, negotiating repayment schedules, and setting discretionary limits.
- Analyse your zone and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for MFS products.
- Scout markets for activation within the assigned field zones.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationship with MFS Customers by consistent market visits, Partners, Area Leaders, and relevant local authorities.
- Present, promote and sell MFS products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Obtain information from loan applicants and answer questions about loan process.
- Analyse and assess customers personal and business information to determine affordability.
- Ensure close follow up on disbursement and recovery of loans.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have defaulted loans via market visits.
- Maintain clear customer records, recording times and dates that the customer was visited and noting information that customers have received about MFS products.
- Provide the business with feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A good level of general education – Diploma or Degree
- Education background in Business Administration or Sales & Marketing
- Computer literacy
- Experience in a related field working with customers with small businesses
- Tangible experience in Micro lending institutions
- Self-starter with a bias for action and achieving results
- Passionate about closing sales in the Financial Services Sector
- Effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Able to assess customer financial status and advise on suitable products and limits.
- Detail-oriented professional who takes accurate and informative notes for customer records and follow proper company procedures.
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of people.
How to apply
All applications should be channeled to Hr@mfs.co.ke