Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tala is looking for someone to help drive its growth in Africa. The Growth Manager will help design the growth strategy and implement geographic and product expansion to support the business teams. This person will also be looking at the establishment and maintenance of strategic partnerships that enable growth. This is a crucial role as Tala scales up its business across the region and will report to the Regional General Manager and work frequently with the Country Leadership team.
What you’ll do:
- Identify business challenges, conduct competitive analysis, propose analytically grounded, well-researched solutions, and drive execution
- Drive regular reporting that is consistent across markets that cover cross-functional challenges, as well as funnel and credit metrics, to flag issues for the CLT and country squad
- Continuously reviewing the operating environment to identify new and emerging risks and advise the GM on the various means to mitigate the identified risks
- Monitor emerging markets trends and competitive intelligence
- Support the products team in the development of a go-to-market strategy for new products and services as well as expansion into new East African markets
- Identify customer experience (CX) and loan collection (CL) challenges, propose analytically grounded, well-researched solutions, and drive execution
- Work with the GM and the CX/CL Site Director to craft and implement strategic and tactical changes to improve recovery rates
- Provide data-driven recommendations towards our marketing efforts in-country to grow user acquisition and build a healthy book of loyal and financially healthy users
- Work alongside the General Manager to build, launch and scale multiple large partnerships (including strategy, partner selection, terms negotiation, and overall execution) that enhance our core business; lead product and strategic initiatives globally that increase ARPU
- Research and propose scalable acquisition sources (apart from current channels) to our growth playbook
- Design, plan and collaborate on integrated consumer marketing strategies, including traditional media and BTL / offline marketing campaigns, in alignment with quarterly + yearly targets and priorities
- Develop and monitor budgets for consumer marketing activities
- Define success metrics, monitor campaign spending, and proactively make recommendations about how to optimize campaigns and investment across channels (working with agencies and other media partners)
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years at either
- A rapidly growing international fintech company working in expansion strategy, new products, or new markets
- A leading consulting firm working with fintech and finance partners helping them with market or product expansion
- Have successfully worked on country entry in the past
- Ability to review complex data and identify key issues from a wide range of data sources and make clear recommendations to change the channel/customer/brand/commercial plans
- Good understanding of commercial decision making and impact of key commercial decisions on the P&L and processes to enhance business performance
- Ability to use internal and external data to highlight insights and have experience with the Fintech industry data sources
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexi-time to promote a healthy mind body and soul
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, and insurance
Our vision is to build a new financial ecosystem where everyone can participate on equal footing and access the tools they need to be financially healthy. We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse global team that represents a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, and experience. We hire talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.