Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports To: Director
Contract Type: Permanent
Work Location: Nairobi
Role Summary: We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient, Marketing Lead to join our organization. In this position, you will be is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for AUA in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Key Functions / Accountabilities
- Prepare a comprehensive brand strategy for the company. Where necessary, change and update the existing strategy to maintain a fresh and modern profile.
- Prepare and update where necessary a comprehensive company brand identity standards/guidelines.
- Create all types of media content, including, but not limited to websites, brochures, data-sheets, presentations, banners, articles, printed materials, press releases, advertisements, videos, animations etc.
- Lead company online social media presence. Liaise with various stakeholders to drive meaningful updates to these properties in a timely manner.
- Capture content for the use in media creation, including, but not limited to photographs, video and audio content. This will require travel to sites.
- Keep up to date with marketing trends and make recommendations to the directors on changes to brand and marketing strategy
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing strategy
- Make improvements to the website usability
- Ensure website and company profile content is updated regularly to reflect current product offerings and achievements.
- Ensure quality of all finished marketing materials.
- Create systems to collect contact information for marketing campaigns.
- Create copy for brochures, data-sheets and other marketing materials
- Assist in sales presentations
- Support AUA sales efforts through provision of required marketing materials, such as presentations, diagrams, data-sheets etc.
Qualifications for this Position are;
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Marketing, PR or Commerce would be an asset)
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position, working for a similar sized organization
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, email marketing campaigns and social media presence
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
- Strong understanding of project management and task organization
- Expert knowledge of Apple Keynote and Pages. Good knowledge of Apple Sheets
- Good knowledge of Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premier or other video creation and editing software
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks and effectively communicate delivery timelines to team members
- Strong communications and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stay organized
- Strong analytical skills
- Organization Awareness/Commercial acumen
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV including three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4th September, 2020.
Please indicate “Marketing Lead” as the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.