Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Company: Health Insurance Company
Reports to: Director- Operations
Supervises: Sales Team
We are in the Health insurance sector sourcing for a strong Sales Manager to implement the companies sales strategies.
Job Purpose: The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company and managing the sales teams. Will formulate , implement and monitor Sales strategies , policies and processes.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible;
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team;
- Generation of leads and conversion
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department;
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team;
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers;
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process;
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers;
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business;
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department;
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads;
- Acting as a spokesperson for the company at sales events and conferences;
- Networking with other managers in order to generate new business for the company; and
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variance
Requirements for the job
- Minimum Business Degree preferably in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position within the Health insurance
- Strong understanding of Health insurance Sales Management;
- Excellent communication skills and an astute negotiator;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Great ideas and passionate about entrepreneurship;
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally;
- High level of integrity;
- Experience in property and land sales industry is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Email your applicaton to firstname.lastname@example.org