Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Finance System Analyst. The position holder will report to the
Enterprise Systems Lead and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The Finance Systems Analyst is an applications design, development, implementation and support specialist. The consultant is responsible for identifying and implementing Oracle financial applications and solutions to solve business problems and to make business operations more efficient. He/ She is also responsible for support of existing applications as well as training and user education for the systems they support.
- Determine and document business requirements for technology in the business areas for which they are responsible and identify technology solutions to address those requirements. This should be done in collaboration with the business units;
- Design, Develop and implement technology solutions to address business issues including custom developments where necessary;
- Capture, log and track applications issues and develop resolutions in the specified timeframes. This includes liaising with system vendors if the system is vendor-supported;
- Identify, Implement and test additional features for existing applications in the business areas for which they are responsible;
- Train new and existing users on system features including any new features implemented;
- Contribute to a knowledge base for applications solutions development;
- Work with other applications team members across the organization to provide solutions and insights into improving the applications environment within Jubilee;
- Coordinate technical business support across regions in the assigned line applications
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by management
- Presentation Skills
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Technical Project Management
- Information and knowledge management
- Operations and service management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Oracle Database Certification
- Configuration Management Tools and Processes
- Excellent Oracle EBS knowledge (tables, data flow and customizations)
- Excellent data mapping, validation, conversion analysis and interfaces
- Industry-standard Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) using web services
- Reporting Technologies e.g. Oracle Reports, Crystal Reports, Vision etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Oracle Financials Applications and specific experience with insurance industries is a plus
5 years’ experience in developing within the Oracle R12 applications, specifically data conversions, application extensions and interfaces
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 4thSeptember2020.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.