Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department – Commissioner General’s Office
Division – Transformation Leadership Office (TLO)
Section – Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO)
Location – Times Tower, Nairobi
High quality requirements are a key success factor for Projects implementation as they directly impact delivery of fit for purpose Project products. Requirements inform key documents including procurement documents and contracts. The Manager Requirements Management is responsible for management of Requirements throughout their lifecycle from specification of Requirements, to management of changes to Requirements, until delivery of project Products that meet specified Requirements.
- Stakeholder Engagement to gain an understanding of stakeholders and their business environment(s).
- Elicitation of requirements from Project stakeholders.
- Supervising User design and Requirements management teams.
- Translate concepts into user flows, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Manage the Project Owner’s vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for Project products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- User needs definition.
- Business Requirements Definition (with Business input).
- System Analysis and Design.
- System Requirements Specifications.
- Procurements documents preparation support based on documented Requirements.
- Contract Preparation support based on documented Requirements.
- Supervision of Quality Assurance for Project Products.
- Periodic and adhoc reporting on Requirements Management to Chief Manager ePMO.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computing, Project management or related disciplines
- Master’s degree in Business, Computing, Project management or related disciplines is an added advantage
- Business Analysis, System Analysis and Design, and Project Management professional certifications.
At least 5 years working experience and 2 years’ management experience in Requirements Management.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Possess ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to define fit for purpose solutions.
- Skilled in systems analysis and design.
- Good understanding of business.
- Attentive to details.
- Strong team working and leadership skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 9th September 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.