Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVES (3 POSITIONS) – REF: MAM/HR/02/2020
The Sales & Marketing Executives will report to the General Manager.
Responsible for driving sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing strategies, maintaining customer relationships, tracking sales data, and creating performance reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Setting annual and monthly sales targets;
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual sales reports;
- Contributing to the development of sales and marketing strategies;
- Conducting market research on rival products;
- Working with the GM to develop targeted sales strategies;
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses;
- Maintaining client relations and accounts;
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas;
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
Key qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience required.
For appointment to this position, the candidate must have the following qualifications: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or its equivalent in business related field;
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in sales and/or marketing executive;
- Sound knowledge of commercial trends & modern marketing strategies;
Skills and Competencies:
- Must have a strong knowledge of modern marketing & sales techniques;
- Passion for sales with proven track record of achieving sales targets;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong networking skills;
- Must be a person of integrity and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & Team Player;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Demonstrate high ethical standards.
How to apply:
Interested persons are to send their online application letters, updated CV, copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials to the undersigned on or before Friday, 4th September 2020.
The General Manager
Mwalimu Asset Management Limited
Upper Hill, Hill Lane-Off Mara Road
P.O Box 62641-00200
City Square, Nairobi.
N/B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mwalimu Asset Management Limited is an equal opportunity employer and shall not in its recruitment discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnic origin, political affiliation, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability, health or social status.