Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose: We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Control Manager to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
The Quality Control Manager understands the customer’s needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- An understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
Quality Control Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry or analytical chemistry
- Four years’ experience in production or manufacturing preferably second generation liquor manufacturers
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as “Quality Controller” by 28th August 2020.