Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein.
Sanergy manufactures and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Kuzapro Insect Based Animal Protein, under the Farm Star brand.
We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization.
We currently seek a Production Planning Intern who will support the planning team in daily, weekly and monthly forecasting of our product lines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Gain proficiency in SL production planning for KuzaPro and Evergrow
- Reduce weekly plan versus actual variances to a maximum of 5%
- Recommend at least 2 new production planning tools by Q2 2020. Commence implementation of one of the recommended systems
- Expand the weekly/monthly/yearly production forecasts to include briquettes production and utilization
- Expand the weekly/monthly/yearly production forecasts to include EG production
- Maintain a CAPA resolution rate >90% for immediate corrective actions
Skills and qualifications you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering. These include chemical, mechanical, process, industrial engineering fields
- Experience in statistics or related certification (stats) will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in a production facility/company will be an added advantage
Qualities you’ll need to fit in well with the Sanergy-Stars
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity, and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
Required documents for Shortlisting
- KRA PIN
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Academic Certificates
To apply, please submit a cover letter clearly indicating your available start state (include notice period) and your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by 4th September 2020.
Kindly indicate your salary expectations.