Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Evaluating systems and ensure adherence to established ICT standards and requirements.
- Ensure network security through deployment and maintenance of firewall and other systems to prevent viruses and malicious software.
- Systems development and implementation as well as prepare progress reports of system development.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate program activities
- Prepare budget and work plan to guide service delivery in the unit.
- Conduct regular network and security audits to continuously manage systems security to avoid data loss.
- Review Polytechnic ICT Policy and controls.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A candidate must have served in the post of ICT Manager or its equivalent for a minimum period of three (3) years in a comparable institution
- Must have a Masters Degree in Computer Science/ICT or Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution;
- A Bachelor’s degree in ICT related discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- A Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Information Communication Technology or its equivalent qualification.
- Posses MCP, Oracle, Certified Information System Analyst (CISA), CISCO, CCN, A+ N+)
- Demonstrated considerable knowledge and competence in systems analysis and programme design.
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should send their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials together with national Identity Card so as to reach the undersigned not later than 10th September, 2020.
The Sigalagala National Polytechnic
Sigalagala National Polytechnic is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.