Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VACANCIES -SHORT TERM (7 MONTHS)
The key purpose of this project is to assist disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
Location: Kakuma town, Kalobeyei Settlement
Automobile Facilitator will be tasked to train the youth on security as well as getting placements and internships for them.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Training and equipping the students with automobile (two wheeler) knowledge and skills.
- Follow up with students on internship and placement to monitor their progress.
- Source for internship & placement opportunities, guest lectures, industry exposures for the students.
- Ensure students maintain highest levels of discipline at all times.
- Participate in road shows to recruit students to join the program.
- Maintain and observe quality standards in curriculum delivery.
- Source for credible mentors to mentor the students.
- Ensure that students attend classes as required.
- Accompany students when going for interviews.
- Provide students with resources for studying.
- Prepare monthly student progress reports.
- Maintain an up to date record of students.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Automobile
- Must have experience in two wheelers overhaul
- Must have passion working with young people.
- Degree/Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Networking skills a must.
Personal Attributes required:
- Integrity and professionalism
- Time management skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Decision making and leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th September, 2020. Candidates are required to indicate the position title on the subject line of the email when applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are expected to quote their current and expected pay in the cover letter. Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
CAPYEI DOES NOT charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process