Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VACANCIES -SHORT TERM (7 MONTHS)
The key purpose of this project is to assist disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
Location: Refugee Camp
Hair dressing & beauty Facilitator will be tasked to train the youth on Hair dressing & beauty as well as getting placements and internships for them.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Training and equipping the students with Hair dressing & beauty skills.
- Follow up with students on internship and placement to monitor their progress.
- Source for internship & placement opportunities for the students.
- Ensure students maintain highest levels of discipline at all times.
- Participate in road shows to recruit students to join the program.
- Maintain and observe quality standards in curriculum delivery.
- Source for credible mentors to mentor the students.
- Ensure that students attend classes as required.
- Accompany students when going for interviews.
- Provide students with resources for studying.
- Prepare monthly student progress reports
- Maintain an up to date record of students.
- Diploma in Beauty/Therapy/Cosmetology/Hair Dressing or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum two (2) year working experience in the related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Proficiency in English and Swahili languages.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good facilitation skills.
Personal Attributes required:
- Integrity and professionalism
- Time management skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Decision making and leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to email@example.com by 4th September, 2020. Candidates are required to indicate the position title on the subject line of the email when applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are expected to quote their current and expected pay in the cover letter. Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
CAPYEI DOES NOT charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process