Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kaizen Company is an incubator for innovative, scalable solutions that address emerging market challenges and opportunities. Our proven solutions catalyze locally-driven development and spur sustainable entrepreneurship and investments. We leverage existing knowledge, new technologies, local peer networks, and innovative business models to support local reforms that are sustained through market forces.
Since our inception, we have provided support to more than 200 government, private-sector, and non-profit organizations in emerging markets worldwide. We have created solutions that achieve outcomes across a broad range of sectors including education, health, finance, agriculture, governance, economic growth, energy and environment, and water.
Scope and Objectives:
Kaizen is seeking one regional administration and finance expert for the forthcoming Water and Energy for Food (WE4F) East Africa Regional project.
The overall objective (impact) of the WE4F programme is to increase food production and income of smallholder farmers through and a more sustainable use of water and energy in food production. The WE4F program expects the following outputs to be achieved through the request services in the present assignment:
- Business capacities of innovators (SMEs) that offer innovative solutions (technological, digital, financial, etc. new to a context) for up-scaling climate friendly, energy and/or water efficient innovations are improved through financial and technical assistance,
- Access to appropriate financing options for climate friendly, energy and/or water efficient innovations is improved and new, suitable financing mechanisms for end user of innovations are identified.
- Act as administration finance and contract manager
- Manage all administrative and financial procedures according to WE4F and GIZ regulation
- Support the administrative and financial tender procedures of innovation call according international rules
- Support team leader in identifying and contracting appropriate local short-term experts for specific tasks
- Support team leader with regular administrative and financial reporting, controlling and other documentation to meet WE4F requirements
- General qualification: BSc Degree in business administration, financial management, business management or similar
- Language skills : English C1
- Specific qualifications: Work experience in administrating development cooperation projects (5 years) including work experience in budget planning and controlling (5 years) and contract preparation and management (10 years)
- Regional experience: Professional experience (5 years) in East Africa
- Work experience in administrating development cooperation projects (10 years)
Here at The Kaizen Company, we find strength in our diversity. We are committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive working environment in which everyone has an equal opportunity to fulfill their potential. We know that we can only do development differently if we are open to and inclusive of new and unique perspectives. We encourage candidates of all abilities, ages, gender identities and expressions, national origins, races and ethnicities, religious beliefs, and sexual orientations to apply. Further, we urge parents and non-parents, married and unmarried, those from different or non-traditional educational backgrounds, and persons of all other diverse identities or experiences to apply. The Kaizen Company is an equal opportunity employer.