Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking to engage a dynamic and highly motivated individual to take up the role of a Senior Manager within the Technology Transformation function.
Roles and responsibilities
- Planning, managing and delivery of technology projects to ensure business risks are recognized and appropriately managed before adversely affecting the project objectives. Activities include planning, scoping, budgeting, development of execution methodologies and resourcing the project.
- Provide technical knowledge, direction and training to the engagement team to produce quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Building and promoting strong client relationships by understanding client needs and customizing solutions / services to serve their needs.
- Providing and facilitating the involvement of subject matter experts for the key components of the project during the execution of the projects.
- Presentation to project committee or board of directors (where relevant) on the project status, recommendations and action plans.
- Manage engagement risk and project budget
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers at key clients
- Contribute to business development and proposal development efforts
- Contribute towards meeting the expected revenue numbers as agreed with the leadership Team development
- Support the development of strong delivery teams, from recruitment, mentoring, on the job development and retention
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Be valued by colleagues and direct reports as a team player and as a coach
- Seeking and providing feedback on performance on assignments.
- Motivating project execution team members by organizing team building activities and incentives.
- Involvement in community and office initiatives
- Contribute to thought leadership via at least three activities e.g. articles and speaking at events
- Presentation and facilitation of discussions on topical technological areas affecting business.
- Ensure continuous learning through compliance to CPD hoursRisk management
- Ensure that the planning and execution of assignment comply with KPMG quality standards.
- Attend risk management training in line with KPMG’s policies.
Academic, professional qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Engineering, Economics, IT or related relevant degree course
- Professional qualification such as Prince2, CISA, CISM, CRISC, ISTQB certifications preferred
- Demonstrated track record of quality work, project management and productive team interactions.
- 9+ years of experience of relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in delivery of technology transformation projects.
- Demonstrate Interpersonal skills to influence others, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross – functional environment
- Possess strong written, verbal and research skills with the ability to work well both autonomously and collaboratively;
- Resilience and Tenacity: must be able to sustain motivation and commitment at all times and have the ability to contain and absorb stressful moments and issues;
- Multicultural Skills: must be able to operate and interact in a multicultural environment and uphold cultural diversity; and
- Pragmatic Problem-Solving Skills: ability to handle and resolve unstructured problems and provide effective solutions.
How to Apply
If your experience matches this exciting opportunity, please submit your application to email@example.com, before 4 September 2020. Only applications submitted through the email address stated in the advert will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.