Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ref: STTI 01/08/20
Job Group ‘K’
- Coordinating developing of budgetary planning, reviews and information to other departments.
- Coordinates and oversees internal and external audit of College accounting records, financial statements and funds from the ministry.
- Plans ,organizes, supervises and evaluates the work of finance staff
- Ensuring compliance with Government financial regulations.
- Prepares comprehensive college financial statements and reports, presenting quarterly and periodic reports to the Board.
- Conducts special projects expenditure analysis and reports
- Establishes and maintains internal control procedures and ensures that accounting standards are met.
- Forecast cash flow positions and ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements.
The candidate must have CPA (K) and be a member of ICPAK
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, accounting or Finance or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an equivalent position in a busy educational institution and demonstrate outstanding professional competence.
- Ability to perform principles and practices of accounting and auditing
- Posses excellent Communication, supervision and negotiation skills.
- Fulfilled the requirements of chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Be a team player
- Computer literacy in the relevant packages
- High level of integrity.
Interested and qualified individuals should send their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials together with national identity card so as to reach the undersigned not later than September 7, 2020.
Shamberere Technical Training Institute
P.O. Box 1316-50100
Email address: email@example.com
Shamberere Technical Training Institute is an equal opportunity employer.