Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ref: STTI 03/08/20 Job Group ‘K’)
- Planning, organizing, coordinating and administering all human resource activities in the Institute;
- Overseeing development and review of human resource and administration policies, rules and regulations;
- Oversee recruitment and appointment of staff to ensure the institution has the right staffing.
- Monitoring and coordinating implementation of human resource management policies, rules and regulations;
- Developing and overseeing administration of staff performance management process;
- Advising on human resource planning and succession management;
- Advising on career development and review of Career Progression Guidelines;
- Coordinating organizational development and job reviews;
- Interpreting labour laws and other statutes that impact on human resource in the College;
- Coordinating industrial relations and staff welfare;
- Spearheading the development and implementation of human resource management system;
- Spearheading assessment of skills and competence needs for the institution;
- Overseeing budgeting, allocation and optimal utilization of training resources and opportunities;
- Monitor the working environment of the staff to ensure health and safety measures are observed.
- Communicate to staff on HR matters relating to separation such as benefits, notice periods to ensure smooth separation of employees in the institution;
- Ensuring compliance with all the statutory and regulatory requirements relating to Human Resource; and
- Maintain Human Resource Information system and ensure confidentiality of staff personal information.
Requirements for Appointment
A candidate must:
- Have served in the post of Human Resource Officer or its equivalent for a minimum period of two (2) in a comparable institution
- Have Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Human Resource Management; Personnel Management; Human Resource Development or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- A member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Fulfilled the requirements of chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya
- Have Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Interested and qualified individuals should send their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials together with national identity card so as to reach the undersigned not later than September 7, 2020.
Shamberere Technical Training Institute
P.O. Box 1316-50100
Email address: email@example.com
Shamberere Technical Training Institute is an equal opportunity employer.