Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: DIGITAL MARKETING
Reports to: CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
As the Digital Content Developer, you are responsible for developing and writing quality, innovative, creative, relevant and accurate content that drives the brand, engages customers, sustains readers’ curiosity and creates a buzz around Entukei Marketing and Communications and client’s services, in a timely manner and according to client satisfaction. In the community management role the job holder will be required to ensure that the client social media pages are engaging and responsive at all times.
You will be expected to assist clients with their digital/social media campaigns by creating content that collaborates with their marketing, PR and advertising campaigns and requirements as well as ensuring that the communities are well managed in a timely and interactive manner as per client brief.
The jobholder will be expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Diploma, Certificate in Digital/Social Media, Communications or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing/Social Media in an Agency setting.
- Experience managing modern digital technologies, PPC, SEO/SEM, social media platforms, advertising campaigns, Google Analytics
- Excellent creative online writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Creative thinker with strong PR, advertising, social media and blogging skills.
- Proven success in driving creative, integrated digital/social media campaigns from concept to execution and reporting, while improving a digital customer’s experience.
- Excellent communication, team work, interpersonal and client service skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan, organize, multitask and prioritize tasks to deliver within tight schedules.
- Self-starter who is reliable and able to develop ideas from new and relevant trends.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital content that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong accuracy, an eye for detail, analytical skills and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital/social media marketing and measurement.
- Demonstrates detailed thinking, exemplifies accountability and follows through.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize, create, proofread and post timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Collaborate with client service and creative teams to plan and develop content style and layout.
- Create an editorial calendar to establish when content will be distributed and through which channels.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators to Determine Content Effectiveness.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to raise brand awareness, ensure customer engagement and a positive customer experience.
- Use content management systems to monitor and analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics to identify best practices.
- Monitor and review competitor content and strategies.
- Research, analyze and keep up-to-date with digital/social media trends and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Work with other departments to develop digital content timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns or other brand messages to ensure aligned marketing.
- Assist with social media performance reports and online reviews/ feedback from customers.
- Facilitate online conversations, respond to queries and engage with social media users.
- Track digital/social media influencers.
- Identify industry related news and disseminate it through appropriate channels.
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th September, 2020.