Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the following position in the International Banking Department.
The role will evaluate business and system performance and the expected outcomes, evaluating quality controls to see how effective they are and identifying the possible errors. These evaluations have to be communicated to the management to enable them to make informed decision in regards to the business.
Reporting to the Senior Business Performance Analyst International Banking and Payments, the ideal candidate will provide administrative and technical skills to support a project to success. He/she will:
Perform Business Analysis, Manage & Reduce Risk
- Business Performance Analyst will work with knowledgeable colleagues in various departments in Diaspora Banking to define, design and develop analytic solutions to improve optimization and mitigate risks.
- Apply timely, accurate and consistent understanding of risks across the Diaspora Banking and Remittances to predict and gauge operational risks, Credit risks and Market risks.
- Combine data from multiple sources like Core Banking systems, International money transfer services provider’s business portals, current affairs happening to respond to high level business needs.
Improve Operational Efficiency
- Business Performance Analyst will provide insight into which operations in Diaspora Banking and Remittances can become leaner but more efficient and help manage profitability planning, analysis and reporting by each product and customer segment.
- Business Performance Analyst will from time to time improve operational efficiency by providing insight into the operations of Diaspora Banking and its subsidiaries to become more profitable.
- Will proactively suggest areas that require further analysis to generate more ideas for improvements.
- Will work closely with the Senior Business Performance Analyst and other team members to capture data requirements and present final analysis to the stakeholders and the senior management.
- Business Performance Analyst will provide to the management with the insights it needs to understand its customers and determine whether the products provided meet their needs.
- Will create standardized analytical tools to obtain relevant data from the Banks database for the purposes of data reporting and analysis and thereby develop and maintain complex analytical reports and dashboards.
Increase Customer Services and Satisfaction
- Business Performance Analyst will provide insights to understand diaspora customers and determine whether the products that are offered by the Bank are meeting customers’ needs.
- Will help provide a single view of the customer for service, sales, marketing or risk purposes and facilitate more effective cross-selling of products to the existing customers.
Broad technical understanding (performance analyst)
Stays abreast of industry developments to make cost effective use of new and emerging tools and technologies. Keeps up to date with advances in digital analytics tools and data manipulation products.
Communicating analysis and insight
Should be able to use the most appropriate medium to visualize data to tell compelling and actionable strategies relevant for business goals. Presents, communicates and disseminates analysis and recommendations effectively, appropriately and with high impact.
Enables the team to develop a performance framework including key performance indicators (KPIs) for a service or product. Provides the intelligence to support the formulation of both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Is able to identify and analyse options, and assess their feasibility and operational impact. Ensures that business solutions are aligned with strategy, business goals and end user needs.
Undertaking analysis and providing insight
Able to turn data into valuable insights that inform decisions. Has an understanding of analytical tools and is numerate. Collects, collates, cleanses and interprets data to derive meaningful and actionable insights. Able to identify and apply the most appropriate analytical techniques to bring different sources together to tell a story. Involves teams in analytics to increase consensus and challenge assumptions.
Verification and validation of data and analysis
Is aware of quality assurance techniques including those used by other analytical professions. Identifies the right data sources and then validates and understands how to interpret the results. Ensures data is fit for purpose.
Understanding analysis across the life cycle
Understands the different phases of product delivery and is able to plan and run the analysis for these. Able to contribute to decision-making throughout the lifecycle. Works in collaboration with user researchers, Developers and other roles throughout the lifecycle. Understands the value of analysis, how to contribute with impact and what data sources, analytical techniques and tools can be used at each point throughout the lifecycle.
Understanding constraints (performance analyst)
Able to understand and work within the given constraints (including but not limited to technology, policy, regulatory, financial, legal, ethical, user constraints) and to challenge constraints that can be changed. Capable of ensuring compliance against constraints by adapting products and services where needed with a particular focus on data security and privacy concepts including data protection.
Understands and can identify who users are and their needs based on evidence. Puts users first and can manage competing priorities. Understands the importance of analysis to user centered design and collaborates with professions that are focused on user centered design (for example, user research, user experience, content, design, business analysis). Acts as a voice of the internal user and end user, and brings together data from varying sources to ensure that all members of agile delivery teams have access to actionable insights.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI’s)
- To be the principal contact person for all the Equity Group International Banking and Payments units in relation to the business performance and data analysis.
- To ensure that the customers and partners data is well maintained as per the Policies and Procedures.
- Help in safeguarding customer data by providing privacy and data integrity between systems.
- Ensure quality of data capture at all business levels.
- Oversee and support the maintenance and enhancements of all the business performance and reporting channels.
- Track and monitor all International Banking and Payments performance reports and the support team by having regular touch base meetings.
- Monitor, compile and analyze every business unit feedback from different channels e.g. Service Cloud (By Availing tools to generate daily reports on prior day performance to send out to different business units).
- Work with the Digitalization team/Designers to improve product usability and performance.
- Ensure that product documentation is created and updated and shared to facilitate knowledge transfer to the whole time.
- Work together with management in formulating and executing innovative e-finance products, aiming to achieve the business targets and improve customer experience.
- Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis and propose enhancement recommendations for management’s decision.
Closing Date Sep 7, 2020