Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a well-qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the following position in the International Banking Department.
Advise HNW Clients approaching the bank with complex individual needs. Engage affluent and hidden affluent in advisory conversations with analytics support and in collaboration with wealth specialists. Acquire and activate new Affluent/potential Affluent client referred to from existing to bank clients or directly to Private Banking. Prepare and educate clients to interact via digital platforms. This role is strategic in nature and will involve developing and growing profitable client relationships.
- Guidance on optimizing Relationships managers, private banking clients to achieve: Portfolio growth, Revenues growth, Cost management, Service Excellence, Operational excellence and Compliance
- Guidance on optimizing Diaspora Performance on Sales, Portfolio Growth, Revenues, Cost Management, Service excellence, Operational Excellence and compliance, Service responsibilities, People management
- Manage and anticipate client requirements with a focus towards managing the existing base as well as increase cross product holding per client
- Build, understand and sustain relationships with the client’s circle of influence (for example, a parent, mentor, advisor or other family member)
- Consistent and frequent communication with client providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
- Serve as a problem- solver for the client, helping them identify investment criteria, recognize and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to decision.
- Provide ongoing portfolio supervision, with a continuous focus towards helping the client adapt to changes in personal circumstances and the financial environment.
- Retain existing high value clients by growth of wallet with the bank through relationship management activities.
- Resolve client queries without further escalation.
- Effectively convert service recovery to sales opportunities and sustained client loyalty.
- Drive portfolio growth through existing to bank (ETB) and increased product per customer (PPC) ratio.
- Based on client profile, map client potential and work towards upstreaming to Wealth management Solutions.
- Drive portfolio growth through referrals from the Diaspora Team for New to Bank (NTB) segment qualifying customer relationships.
- Ensure meeting clients requirements while ensuring compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff.
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Bank Code of Conduct.
- Sound Knowledge of all aspects of general banking, retail operations and credit operations/deposit and lending products/inspection and audit requirements, as applicable.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure CDD compliance for all new to bank and existing customers.
- Ensure zero operational loss and effective complaint management.
- Report any suspicious transaction immediately.
- Ensure strict compliance and responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit rating
- 3-5 years’ experience in relevant relationship management experience or related relevant experience.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) useful
- Superior Knowledge of investment Solutions and Financial Markets
- Possess diverse investment and market views to offer a concise and consolidated view of events in order to give the appropriate recommendation and guidance to clients.
- Make effective business decisions independently, based on sound financial and business principles.
- Competent in Collaborating with product specialists to recommend product suite offerings for clients.
- Effective understanding of client requirements and manage it without escalation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to deal with people of all levels
- A team player with good initiatives & assertiveness
- A self-motivator who is keen on upgrading & improving personal knowledge& skills to meet evolving job requirements
- Key Critical Competencies
- Solid technology skills, including intermediate with Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Power Point) and banking software applications
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with proven ability to prioritize and manage workload and to instil a sense of urgency in others as necessary to meet deadlines and goals
- Excellent customer service, relationship management and business development skills
- Sound knowledge of marketing, sales, managerial and leadership principles with broad knowledge of banking operation practices, policies, products and applicable regulations
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, critical and strategic thinking skills, as well as strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy
- Ability to analyze trends, processes and procedures and develop innovative and effective solutions for improved performance
- Strong overall business acumen with an ability to understand the direction, priorities and goals of the department and organization as a whole
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills: Present a positive and professional image, effectively collaborate with diverse teams and be successful at achieving results through the effort of others
Key Deliverables (KPIs):
Key considerations in the KPIs will be;
- New customer acquisition -20 per year
- Deposit growth 50M minimum per customer
- Loan disbursements (volume 50M minimum per customer)
- Customer satisfaction 95%
- Average product per customer 3
Closing Date Sep 8, 2020