Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the above position, currenty available within the Business Transformation Department.
The Project Manager manages key business projects within the bank. The role oversees all aspects of projects and is responsible for coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
The role is responsible for the following:
- Delivering high profile business transformation projects through creation of a linkage between the One Equity Business Transformation Strategy and programs/projects execution, and operationalisation.
- Ensuring that the Business Transformation programs and projects are initiated, planned, managed, and governed in a consistent, transparent, and disciplined manner.
- Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Preparation of project estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of each project
- Delivering appropriate and effective communication to stakeholders and executives
- Establish suitable practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to grow and mature the current bank’s capabilities
- Graduate Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Excellent understanding of Project management principles and methodologies including established PMO policies and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of project management, presentation and planning tools
- Highly innovative mindset
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to lead and manage dynamic and agile teams
- Strong strategic thinking with strong transformation skills
- Results driven
Closing Date Sep 11, 2020