Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client a Restaurant in Nairobi is looking for a Housekeeper to join their team.
Being the Housekeeping supervisor, you are directly accountable for;
- Preparing duty rosters, leave schedules and attendance registers for housekeeping staff;
- Developing and implementing housekeeping performance standards and other specifications in line with best practice and ensuring compliance to such standards by the housekeeping team;
- Reporting and following up on maintenance issues;
- Monitoring supplies and making requisitions;
- Conducting frequent spot checks to ensure establishments’ housekeeping standards are met;
- Conducting orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures and to demonstrate on use and maintenance of equipment;
- Ensuring effective and efficient running of the laundry.
- Assessing the competence of housekeeping team and offering coaching support and training;
- Identifying staff training and development needs and carrying out staff appraisals;
- Handling disciplinary issues for the housekeeping staff; and
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
Appointment to this position will be made from persons who have:
- Diploma in Housekeeping and Laundry Operations or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Five (5) years’ experience in housekeeping.
- Knowledge of cleaning standards, methods, materials and equipment;
- Good supervisory, oral and written communication skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative and be part of a team; and
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and other relevant applications.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements above to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2020
Clearly Indicate ‘Housekeeper- ’ on the subject of the email.