Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To officially drive staff on business trips, ensure that the vehicle is clean, well maintained and safe guard both the vehicle and the passengers. The incumbent jobholder shall also be responsible for the delivery of IDB’s official mails.
· Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade D+ or its equivalent qualification
· Minimum 5 years driving experience
· Valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive.
· Defensive driving certificate from Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
· First Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
· Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
· An accident free driving period of 3 years.
· First aid skills
· Mechanical skills
· Valid driving license (Class BCE)
· Communication skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Email your application including a Cover Letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th September 2020
· Ensure you indicate your current or past monthly salary. (This is a mandatory requirement)
· Applications should be emailed directly to the email address given above
· Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
CLOSING DATE: 4TH SEPTEMBER 2020