Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The jobholder is responsible for overall management of the ICT function, implementation of ICT operations, infrastructure and information systems. The job holder shall also offer technical guidance on ICT investment to ensure continuous and progressive efficiency of institutions ICT systems.
The position requires an enthusiastic individual who has good understanding of all aspects and use of ICT in non-banking financial institution including strong understanding and knowledge of: Linux, and Microsoft windows operating systems, Navision ERP Systems, Database Management Systems, Website Management, Network and Computer support.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
· Master’s degree in Information Technology / Business Administration
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
· Relevant professional ICT qualifications e.g. CISA, ITIL, MCSE, CCNA
· Membership to professional body
· Experience with Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage
· Database administration knowledge
· Specialized IT proficiency
· Analytical skills
· Decision making and problem-solving skills
· Innovative and creative
Behavioral Competencies / Attributes:
· Leadership skills
· Communication skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Commitment to the institution’s Vision and Values
· Email your application including a Cover Letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th September 2020
· Ensure you indicate your current or past monthly salary. (This is a mandatory requirement)
· Applications should be emailed directly to the email address given above
· Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
CLOSING DATE: 4TH SEPTEMBER 2020